All Nurse Practitioners are welcome and encouraged to join us. It is an extraordinary organization for NP students, new graduates, and experienced Nurse Practitioners to network at our meetings. Your membership in the Nurse Practitioners of Northeastern PA is a means of advocating your role, both professionally and politically. Please consider joining us today for professional networking, peer support, regular educational programming, employment sharing opportunities as well as legislative, practice, and educational updates. We look forward to seeing you and welcome your participation. Become an active member of the NP’s of NEPA!
Membership Benefits include:
- Local membership to the NP’s of NEPA
- Group Membership to the PA Coalition of Nurse Practitioners
- Group membership to the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners (AANP) with a discount toward annual individual membership
- Monthly scheduled educational dinner meeting
- Opportunity for networking with peers
- Notification of employment opportunities
- Group membership to the Pennsylvania State Nurses Association (PSNA)
2014/2015 Membership Rates:
NP’s – $125/year
Student NP’s and NP Retirees $50/year.
To join NP’s of NEPA, please go to www.pacnp.org and click on “Become a Member”
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to email us at email@example.com